FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
FUNDING & STRUCTURING
- Capital Structuring
- Preparation of Project Report
- Project funding
- Working Capital funding
DESIGNING SYSTEMS & BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Accounting system
- Financial Planning model
- Costing system
- Internal Control system
- Management Information System
- Performance Measurement system
- Incorporation of business entities and management of accounting / financial activities upto “stable” state.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – preparing financial reports and compliance reports with relevant statutes
- Facilitating / coordinating / supporting strategy and business planning exercises
- Risk Profiling , developing risk mitigation plan, monitoring and evaluating implementation
- Due diligence – financial and operational
- Identifying scope for cost reduction and defining systems (including monitoring) for deriving the benefits, thereof.
- Identifying benefits / subsidies under various statutes and processing, following-up with Government / Statutory Authorities for expediting approvals.