Recruitment & Selection (Domestic and International positions)
- Formulate search strategy as per defined job description.
- Conduct search to identify potential candidates.
- Evaluate candidate’s professional qualification and personal characteristics as per the position requirement.
- Present selected candidates profiles.
- Reference check of candidate
- Forecasting manpower requirement based on corporate strategies.
- Forecasting internal and external supply.
- Estimating the Net Man Power Requirements
- Action Plan for Redeployment, Redundancy/Retrenchment
- Recruitment and Selection Plan
Induction & On Boarding
- Developing induction and on boarding programmes in alignment with the job role & responsibilities and work culture.
- Provide a well-crafted job description
- Record of induction
- Annual refresher
Training & Development
Provides training on the following areas:
- Change management
- Communication skills
- Presentation training
- Project management training
- Sales training
- Quality assurance training
- ICT training
- Team building training
- Time management training